1. Steel plate material selection: Identify from the thickness and material of the steel plate, which are related to the ability of the safe to withstand when it is damaged by special tools such as electric drills, cuttings and chainsaws.
2. Forming and welding: This element is related to the cabinet body and the gap between the cabinet door and the door frame. If it is too large, the anti-prying function will be weakened.
3. Anti-rust treatment: If this process is not handled properly, it will affect the appearance of the box, and in severe cases, it will cause functional damage.
4. Anti-theft mechanism: This element is also the biggest feature of the safe (box), because it cannot be detected by the user in the box, but it is the fatal key to prevent technical opening.
5. Locks: If the anti-theft mechanism is a face, then the lock is the most important point, because destroying the lock and imitating the key will destroy the heart of the anti-theft mechanism
6. Auxiliary spare parts: The handling of spare parts must ensure the reliability of their performance to cope with the ever-changing use environment. The safe has gradually gotten rid of the bulky and monotonous appearance, and the organic combination with the home environment is the development trend of safe products.